April 10, 2018
Gallery Art Fine Art Social Media Photo Contest. Rules & Conditions.
No payment of any kind is necessary to participate in or win the GallArt Fine Art Social Media Photo Contest. Minors must ask their parent or legal guardian to participate. If a participant is a minor, his or her parent or legal guardian agrees to these official rules along with and on behalf of his or her minor child. In order to win any prize, the parent of a minor must submit a written consent form prior to the award of the prize.
- Eligibility: Gallery Art’s Fine Art Social Media Photo Contest is open to anyone residing in the United States who is not employed with Gallery Art. Employees of Gallery Art and members of the immediate families (parent, child or sibling) or households of any such employees, are not eligible to enter.
- Contest Period: The Contest Period begins on Tuesday April 10th, 2018 at 2:00pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) and ends on Tuesday April 17th, 2018 at 2:30pm EST.
- How to Enter: During the Contest Period, you may enter the Contest by uploading photos taken of you and your fine art pieces purchased from Gallery Art, Aventura, Florida, to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #GALLARTFineArt, tagging your photos to our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram page. Multiple entries are allowed. Only entries with the referenced hashtag will be considered.
- Selection of Winners: 1 winner will be selected on April 17th, 2018. Winners will be chosen by a review committee created by Gallery Art. Judging will be subjective and based on the quality and content of the photo shared on social media. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Verification and Notification: The Contest Winner will be notified via Gallery Art’s social media pages at or after 2:30pm, via comment on the winning post. Winner does not need to be present to win. If the winner does not claim their prize on said date, they will be allowed to pick it up the following week at Gallery Art, located at 20633 Biscayne Blvd, Aventura, Florida 33180. Winner will be required to complete, sign and return a Social Media Contest Hold Harmless Form before the prize is claimed. By participating in this contest, entrants consent to the use of the entrant’s name, photograph, likeness, voice and/or video for promotional purposes, including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and any other publication at the Gallery Art’s discretion, without limitation and without additional compensation except where prohibited by law. In the event of a conflict between the entry instruction and these contest rules, these contest rules shall control.
- Prize: One chosen winner will each receive the following prize: one (1) ROMERO BRITTO, “FUN BEAR SCULPTURE”, 6X5X3 INCHES; with stamp signature on lower left paw. Comes in new & sealed box, Certificate of Authenticity included; & (1) MATT GONDEK, “NUCLEAR FAMILY” PRINT ON SOMERSET, 13X19 INCHES, hand signed by the artist, Certificate of Authenticity included. Gallery Art is not responsible for any delay, cancellation or rescheduling of any contest and no substitution or compensation shall be awarded. Gallery Art reserves the right to not award the prize associated with that canceled contest without any payment or obligation to the winner or potential winner. Gallery Art reserves the right to substitute a prize, in whole or in part, with another prize (or prize component) of equal or greater value or alternatively, may substitute such prize with a comparable prize or like at the Gallery Art’s discretion. Winner(s) must present official identification prior to being awarded the prize.
- General Rules: Gallery Art reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and/or to cancel, modify or suspend this Constest should entrant fraud or misconduct or other causes beyond the control of the Gallery corrupt the administration, integrity, security or proper operation of the Contest. The Gallery is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the contest, or in the announcement of the prize. Each entrant releases and agrees to hold Gallery Art harmless from and against any and all claims and liability arising from or in connection with participation in this Contest. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Gallery Art is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, blocked, delayed, technical or human errors in submitting a contest entry.
- Use of Entry Information: Gallery Art will not use submitted information for any purpose other than to contact the potential winners and include them in our e-newsletter members’ list.
- Photo Release: Gallery Art and its authorized employees may use any photos submitted to this contest in future Gallery Art sponsored brochures, posters, websites, social media, pamphlets, newspaper, GallArt’s advertisements and/or any other promotional materials. The participants of this contest agree to give permission for photographs to be used in future promotional materials by the Gallery and agree that photographs, pictures, slides, movies or videos may be used in connection with participation in the contest without any compensation from Gallery Art or the owner and employees and you agree to hereby consent to the use of said photographs, pictures, slides, movies, or videos for any legal purpose.